Please see below information on upcoming 2015-16 Surf Life Saving Club Carnivals from around Australia.
Saturday December 5th 2015 – North Curl Curl
The 3 Points Challenge is a unique event, combining the skills of surf swimming with the stamina of cross country running, with competitors taking in breath taking scenery along the way.
Race starts on the beach in front of North Curl Curl Surf Life Saving Club:
- 300m surf swim at North Curly Beach
- Exit the swim and shoes on at the first transition area before a 1500m cross country run south along the grassy dunes to South Curly
- 300m surf swim at South Curl Curl Beach
- Back to another transition area to get shoes on for the 1000m scenic run along the rock face walk way to Freshwater Beach
- 200m Swim at Freshwater Beach
- Final transition area, shoes back on for the final 2.5km run back to North Curl Curl finish, with the last 200 meters a leg straining sand run
More Information at;
For Soldiers Beach Training Times and/or to enter the events above, please contact
Dennis Ricketts or Craig Ray