As summer approaches it is time to remind you all that registrations are now due. We strongly recommend you join up online as per these Online Registration instructions.
We have a range of membership types available for everyone and would be delighted to welcome you in joining our family friendly club.
- Associate – Associate members do not need to hold any lifesaving awards and do not complete lifesaving duties. Nipper parents may join as Associate members.
- Active – Active members are aged 15 and over, hold a Bronze Medallion award and complete patrols and lifesaving duties.
- Rookie – Cadet members are aged 13-15, hold a Surf Rescue Certificate and complete patrols and lifesaving duties.
- Nipper – Nippers are aged 7 to 13 and undertake a range of nipper activities.
- Nipper (Red and Green Caps) – Nippers aged 5-6 undertake a program of limited nipper activities.
Our Membership fees can also be downloaded below.
Note: Required WORKING WITH CHILDREN Documentation
Surf Life Saving Clubs (SLSC), as organisations that involve children, should have a strong interest in keeping children safe. As such Surf Life Saving New South Wales (SLSNSW) has developed a number of procedures and resources which complement the Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) Member Protection Policy and the SLSA Safeguarding Program.
For more information about SLSNSW Working With Children policies please see the guidelines attachment below or for more information see – SLSNSW Guidelines.
For new members an online application for a NSW Working With Children Check Registration can be completed here.
All other membership enquiries can be directed to Soldiers Beach SLSC via email.