Surf Sports Training is available to all Nippers (Beginners), Rookies & Senior club members.
Please check our dedicated Surf Sports Training Facebook Page (Closed group) for all the latest session times and any updates to location etc.
To attend the advanced sessions you should have completed your Bronze and/or SRC and have a basic level of competence on boards and racing mals.
In addition to the is Swim Coaching / Squad training @Toukley Pool, you should also be doing some swim training, either by yourself, or preferably with another squad. Toukley Aquatic Centre has Senior and Masters Swim Squads available.
Weekly Training Schedule 2016-17
Notes & Requirements
- Download a soft copy of the Training Schedule above.
- Beach training sessions will be targeted at specific age groups periodically to accommodate for skill level & numbers.
- Times & Venues may change depending on conditions so regularly check the Senior Surf Training Facebook page for any weather updates, venue and/or time changes.
- Session start times will change as the season progresses to accommodate daylight savings. Please speak to your coach.
- Start times are critical. Please be ready to train at the times noted.
- Parents if you are not sure of your child’s ability please start them at a lower level to avoid injury.
Boards & equipment are available at the club for members use.
- All participants are responsible for the transport of their own craft.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WASH & REPLACE EQUIPMENT AFTER USE!
Sunday Points Score
A weekly pointscore is held at Soldiers Beach every Sunday at 8am that members should try and compete in to improve skills, fitness, surf proficiency but also have some fun. Afterwards, we usually assistance in providing water safety for the Nippers.
For any further enquiries into our surf sports training programs, please contact our friendly Surf Sports Team.