How to Join for NEW Members:
1. Log onto Lifesaving Online https://sls.com.au/join/
2. Select either “Join” or “Create an Account”
3. Select Join Surf Life Saving Club – Soldiers Beach SLSC.
4. Complete contact details and emergency contact details.
5. Tick declaration.
6. Final page will take you to “Make a Payment”, then “Pay Online” where payment can be made via credit card – Family payment can be made in full against one new member – this will be allocated against all other family memberships.
7. The above process needs to be completed for all family members. A parent is required to join per family with all nippers.
8. All new members need to send a copy of ID to our Membership Officer – Coral Raymond – for verification before membership can be approved. Scanned copies to <email> or photos to mobile <number> TBC asap.
How to RENEW membership for existing Members:
If you renewed online last year the process is very simple:
1. Log onto SLS Members Online: https://members.sls.com.au/members/
2. Select either “Join” or “Create an Account”. Existing members, select Create an account. This will take you to sign in.
3. If you know your username and password, log in and Enjoy. You may be required to change your password to proceed.
4. If you have forgotten your username and password, click on the prompt on the screen.
6. Check your details and make any necessary changes. Tick Declaration.
8. Click on the payment gateway and pay online using your credit card.
For Club Transfers:
Members transferring from other surf clubs can complete a membership form, declaration form below, and pay the relevant membership fee. When these forms are received, action is then taken to instigate the transfer process from the other club. Existing membership categories held at other clubs will be recognised by our club – e.g. if you are already a long service member at another club, you will also be considered a long service member of our club.
If a transferring member wishes to apply for reserve active or long service membership of our club when they are not in that category at their existing club, they will need to provide written proof from their existing club that their patrol record meets the relevant criteria for active reserve or long service membership.